Have you ever wondered why your hair becomes dry and frizzy all of a sudden? Dryness, frizzy and dull hair are evident signs that your hair lacks essential conditioning and nourishment. Most of the people ignore the fact that their hair needs a proper conditioning regimen. Skipping the hair conditioning process may actually deteriorate the overall quality and structure of your individual hair follicles.
Besides, the amount of pollution which we come across daily is enough to cause irreparable wear and tear to your hair follicles.
So, for the best hair care tips, here are some of the best hair conditioners in India for your 2020 wallet –
#8 TRESemme Smooth and Shine Conditioner
When you search for the good hair conditioners in India, TRESemme Smooth and Shine Conditioner has to be there in the list. All those people who are dealing with the right amount of dry and rough hair which later becomes unmanageable to deal with should immediately get the hang of TRESemme Smooth and Shine Conditioner.
The shampoo is infused with easy storage of Vitamin H along with silk proteins. The combined action of both these active ingredients helps the molecules of the conditioner to target the driest portion of your individual hair follicles. As a result, you get a salon-styled hair texture with just a few minutes of home-based hair conditioning routine.
Price – 187 INR per unit bottle of 190 ml volume.
- It helps in the reduction of frizz, roughness, and dryness of hair.
- It does not result in weighing down of your hair.
- The negative effect of using this product is that it can impart your hair a silky feel of silicone.
Rating – 4.5/5
#7 Herbal Essence Bio
Google for which are the best hair conditioners in India, and the name of herbal Essence Bio has to pop up. From the treasure of hidden hair conditioning ingredients, Argan Oil is one of the hidden blessings of Nature. The presence of Argan Oil in your hair care package provides the essential hydration to your hair to make them soft and silky.
Packed with an abundant amount of antioxidants, Vitamin E, and essential fatty acids, conditioning your hair with Herbal Essence Bio helps in imparting elasticity to your hair. With the frequent application, the Herbal Essence Bio holds the potential to restore the lost shine of your severely damaged hair follicles.
- It helps in providing protection to your hair against the wrath of the UV damage and styling products.
- It provides the required moisturization.
- Herbal Essence Bio is a bit expensive product for everyday use.
Price – 650 INR per unit bottle of 400 ml volume.
Rating – 4.3/5
#6 Dove Regenerative Repair Conditioner
This product from Dove is infused with Red Algae Complex which strengthens your hair follicles by providing it deep nourishment. The product manufacturers claim to fix and restore the broken bonds of your delicate hair follicles that help in the restoration of its quality, volume, strength and shine. This product has been rated amongst the best conditioners for frizzy hair in India.
- Dove Regenerative Repair Conditioner helps in reducing the frizz of your hair.
- It leaves your hair soft, silky and manageable.
- No proven efficacy in restoring the quality of bad hair.
Price – 260 INR per unit bottle of 100 ml volume
Rating – 4.1/5
#5 Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioners
This conditioner claims to restore the hydration of your hair locks with lush hydration. For this reason, the formulation contains a creamy base infused with the pure extracts of Hawaiian coconut extracts and blends of essential oils. More or less, it functions as a nourishing health drink for your hair to ensure its long hydration, thereby making it more silky, smooth, and easily manageable.
- The product gives you a pleasant fragrance of coconut-vanilla.
- It defines your curls and makes them more manageable. The product gives you a pleasant fragrance of coconut-vanilla.
- Best hair conditioner for curly hair in India.
- Takes longer time to wash out thoroughly.
Price – 1880 INR per unit bottle of 1L
Rating – 4.2/5
#4 Himalaya Herbals Damage Repair Protein Conditioner
This product from Himalaya is enriched with protein-rich herbs such as bean sprout, yarrow, aloe, and chickpea. Along with conditioning your hair, this Himalaya product assists in strengthening the interlocks of your hair follicles. The product claims in protecting your regular hair damage and shielding it against the wrath of hair fall.
- Due to its mild herbs-based formulation, the product is widely acknowledged as best herbal hair conditioner in India.
- It leaves your hair both soft, shiny and silky. Due to its mild herbs-based formulation, the product is widely acknowledged as best herbal hair conditioner in India.
- The product is compatible with permed and coloured hair.
- It does not assist you with your frizz.
- The product requires several washings.
Price – 165 INR per unit bottle of 100 ml volume
Rating – 4.1/5
#3 Sunsilk Coconut Water and Aloe Vera Conditioner
Sunsilk conditioners are locked with natural extracts for promoting both long and healthy hair. Infused with excellent quality of natural coconut water and aloe vera, the product is perfect for a routine hair care regime. Coconut oil assists in uplifting and refreshing your hair follicles while aloe vera possesses moisturizing effect to your hair. Thus, this turns out to be a long-term use product to make your hair soft and smooth which are pretty well to manage. Scroll down the pros and cons of this product to figure out why it makes to the list of top ten hair conditioners in India.
- Smoother and healthier hair.
- No skin irritation as the product is crafted with all the essential ingredients. Smoother and healthier hair.
- Imparts a natural glow to your hair.
- Not suitable for a daily hair conditioning regime as the product may promote dry, frizzy and dull hair.
Rating – 4/5
#2 Wow, Skin Science Hair Conditioner
The main active ingredient of this product is a certified organic wheat protein which helps in combating frizzy hair and split ends. Other ingredients are inclusive of essential oils such as jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Virgin Coconut Oil, and Avocado Oil. This product might disappoint you a bit amongst the list of other best hair conditioners in India with prices.
- The product is entirely free of both parabens and sulphates.
- It helps in reducing frizzy hair, dryness and helps in addition of shine and bounce to your hair.
- The product has got its own pleasant smell.
- Excessive and harsh use of the conditioner may give rise to unwanted hair fall.
- The product is formulated to possess a very thick consistency.
- The product is a bit costly in comparison with other marketed products.
Rating – 4.1/5
#1 Mamaearth Hair Conditioners
Mamaearth No More Tangles Conditioner is a perfect combination of natural ingredients for locking the nourishment of your hair follicles from its roots to its tip. Presence of Vitamin B5 helps in strengthening your hair scalp and getting rid of the dry and flaky skin texture. It further aids in calming nerves of your scalp and head, thereby facilitating hair growth.
- Helps to deal with frizzy and dry hair.
- Provides nourishment by reducing overall hair loss.
- Best organic hair conditioner in India.
- May contain traces of chemicals.
Price – 349 INR per unit bottle of 200 ml volume
Rating – 4.5/5
Thus, only best shampoo is not important, Conditioning your hair post your shampoo session is of paramount importance as it provides the required moisturization and nourishment to your strands.